Isn't it great to be
your own boss? Yup, I know. Its feels great to wake up at any time of the day,
on your own terms, making your own rules (though I get the feeling that in
reality, you work twice as hard…..eeek). I am pretty sure there are thousands
of young people with this dream, just like me.
Every day I wake up with
a new business idea, and this gets me super excited. But with time, I begin to
think about everything that involves initial business start ups like looking
for initial capital, finding customers, monitoring your cash flow, realizing a
profit, blah blah blah. The list seems endless! So I get very discouraged and
eventually give up on the idea.
Usually people go to
business school to learn about all of these things and more, and therefore be
better prepared for the unknown. I am one of these people (guiiiiiltyyyy). I
have a bachelor’s degree in International Business and a Masters of Science in
International Business and Management. So you would expect me to be on my game
but surprise surprise…..The idea of starting my own business scares me a
little. And sadly, there may be many more just like me.
Therefore I am
dedicating this blog to finding out the practical aspects of doing business. I
will try to be as realistic as I possibly can, so that my readers can easily
relate to this. I will do some research to provide a theoretical perspective,
and interview people with small businesses to make this more practical.
Hopefully, this will help me and anybody else out there wanting to start a business.
Wish me luck.
Ta……..
Following closely hun.
ReplyDeleteta love@ Tina
DeleteThat was bloody fantastic. Give it a try. Put your mind into this. Give it your all.
ReplyDeletethanks love
DeleteOkay...can't wait to hear more!!
ReplyDeleteKudos...
thanks Arnold, do read my latest.
Delete